PerformanceBux

Friday, April 10, 2009

Pepper Needs Love Too

Our Blue Healer, Pepper, has hurt her eye some how and it is swollen, red and had some drainage. I do not think that it is pink eye, I believe she got some debri in her eye and that has irritated it or possible cause a small cut on her eye. Anyway I let her get up on the loveseat with me, which is the one piece of furniture that our dogs are NOT allowed on, I did put a blanket down first and she laid up her snuggle up to me and feel asleep with her head in my lap. She just needed some TLC to make her feel better. Dogs are just like little children when they get hurt, scared, or sad. They all just need to be reassured that they are love and that someone cares. We have five dogs and even though it is espensive to take care of all of them, but we find away to always get them to the vet, get their checkups, get their shots, and get their medications and flea prevention. We love each one of them as if they were one of our kids. April 15th is Peppper's Birthday and she will be 1 yr. old. I will be making her a cake made of dog food, and we will have Birthday hats for all the dogs, and have our camcorder ready to film her first Birthday Party. So everybody make sure to wish her a Happy Birthday!! We love you Pepper and Happy Birthday baby girl!!!!

0 comments: